Jr.FLL Team Grants
Numerous funding opportunities are available to support rookie and veteran Jr.FLL teams. More opportunities will be added to this page as they become available. Please refer to the grantors' websites for the most up-to-date information. Completion of an application does not guarantee funding.
- DEADLINE: February 1, 2016
- Application: https://usfirst.submittable.com/submit/43470
- Teams must apply PRIOR TO REGISTERING for the 2015-2016 Season.
- Illinois teams must be located within 50 miles of the Quad Cities, Champaign, or Dubuque OR have a John Deere employee or retiree as a coach or mentor
- Teams must be associated with a school or a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
- Previous recipients must complete a post-season survey.
- Preference is given to teams with low-income or under-represented students, first-time FIRST participants, and teams that engage in community outreach.
- Grant Amount: Cost normally paid to FIRST by the team
- Expectations of Grant Recipients: See application for requirements of accepted Jr.FLL teams